Due to Christmas & New Year Holidays all our Canadian offices will be closed from 6 pm Dec 23 to Dec 27 inclusive and from 6 pm Dec 30 to Jan 2, 2017 inclusive.
|17 daysturnaround||5 daysturnaround|
|Tourist or Private Single Entry Visa (for applicants who already have full visa support documents and paid hotel) valid for 30 days with max 30 days stay||$ 290.00
|Tourist or Private Double Entry Visa (for applicants who already have full visa support documents and paid hotel) valid for 30 days with max 30 days stay||$ 378.00
|17 daysturnaround||5 daysturnaround|
|Tourist Single Entry Visa (for applicants without visa support) valid for 30 days with max 30 days stay||$ 320.00
|Tourist Double Entry Visa (for applicants without visa support) valid for 30 days with max 30 days stay||$ 405.00
|17 daysturnaround||5 daysturnaround|
|Business Single Entry Visa (for applicants who already have full business visa support documents) valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 320.00
|Business Double Entry Visa (for applicants who already have full business visa support documents) valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 410.00
|Business Multiple Entry Visa (for applicants who already have full business visa support documents) valid for 365 days||$ 540.00
|45 daysturnaround||21 daysturnaround||12 daysturnaround|
|Business Single Entry Visa (for applicants without business visa support documents) valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 425.00
|Business Double Entry Visa (for applicants without business visa support documents) valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 498.00
|45 daysturnaround||28 daysturnaround||23 daysturnaround|
|Multi-Entry Business Visa for Canada passport
(for applicants without Russian business visa support documents from Russia, i.e. Invi valid for 365 days
|14 daysturnaround||5 daysturnaround|
|Cruise Single Entry Visa for Canada passport with max 3 days stay||$ 245.00
Russia Visa Requirements
- BASIC SET OF DOCUMENTS:
- Valid passport (Valid at least for 6 months from the projected departure date from Russia & min. 3 empty pages)
- One color photo. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA,
MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or
home-shot photos are not acceptable. If you are not visiting our office
and prefer to courier your documents you must have your photos done in
accordance with Detailed requirements of Russian visas photos.
Photo must have a time stamp with address of photo studio at the back.
- On-line Russian visa application form (This form is located here: https://visa.kdmid.ru).
IMPORTANT NOTE! $35/applicant + tax will be applied to your total bill and processing will be delayed by 2 days if you choose to bring/send us the off-line form or incomplete/incorrectly filled-out on-line form. $10/applicant + tax will be applied to your total bill if electronically filled application form submitted by you contains errors and/or omissions.
After completing on-line form, print it out on the front and back sides of a single sheet of paper, sign and send/bring to our office along with:
- Visacenter order form and Application ID form
OTHER DOCUMENTS AS PER REQUIREMENTS BELOW:
- Copy of the overseas emergency medical insurance policy with minimal coverage amount of 30 000 EUR, which is valid for travel to Russia if you are not a Canadian or US citizen. Please note that the insurance company issuing the policy must have reinsurance agreement with a Russian insurance company possessing a license for this type of insurance or agreement with a service (assistance) organization that organizes medical help (medical transportation services) to the extent no less than as specified in the minimal list of services. You must provide proof that your insurance company has such an agreement. Get approved simple and flexible insurance HERE NOW.
- Non-Canadian applicants must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, Work Permit)
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is Canadian, must apply with their Canadian passports only.
- Former citizen of the USSR or of the Russian Federation emigrated from the USSR or from Russia, must submit: one of the documents which confirms that they are no longer citizens of the Russian Federation (so called "Visa to Israel" or stamp in their passport saying that they left for "permanent residence abroad" before the February 6, 1992, or Landed Document with lading date before February 6, 1992, or official document certifying that their Russian citizenship was abrogated), otherwise the applications will not be accepted. Recent bank statement and confirmed paid hotel reservation for the whole period of stay in Russia. In some cases interview may be required.
- For travelers younger than 18 years old the following additional documents are required:
- Certified true copy of the birth certificate on which the parents full names are clearly indicated. (We may do certification if you provide/bring us the original (additional charge of CAD35 applies));
- Travel consent from both (if child is traveling alone or accompanied by someone else) or one of the parents, who is not travelling with the child (if traveling with the other parent). Consent must be certified by notary or commissioner. (If the signatory is visiting one of our offices, we can certify the signature (additional charge of CAD35 applies));
- Copy of parent(s) passport(s). If one of the parents is a holder of Russian passport, then copy of Russian (not Canadian) passport must be provided;
- For RUSSIAN TOURIST VISA applicants:
TOURIST VOUCHER and CONFIRMATION issued by the Russian hosting travel company. Confirmation must be signed by authorized person and carry the official seal of the Russian travel company. The confirmation of prepaid accommodation at the hotel you are going to stay provided by the hotel. Most consular departments will accept faxed or scanned copies of these documents. You may check here how Russian tourist visa support usually looks like.
If you have Standard tourist confirmation and voucher, enclose them with your other visa documents. If your tour operator or hotel unable to provide the required support, you may use our service (go to the price table for applicants without visa support) or may get it from the third party and send it to us with your visa documents.
For double-entry tourist visa: applicant's copy of flight itinerary clearly showing double entry into Russia from bordering country only is required
- For RUSSIAN BUSINESS VISA applicants:
INVITATION from your Russian host. It must be issued by the local office of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation (FMS). The invitations are of two types: HARD COPY and ELECTRONIC. In case of hard copy invitation issued for a work, study or multiple entry visas the original (hard copy) must be submitted. You may check here how Russian business visa invitation (hard copy) usually looks like. If you have such invitation enclose it with your other visa documents. In case of electronic invitation enclose its printout to your other visa documents. You may check here how Russian business electronic invitation usually looks like.
- - Applicants with the passports of Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bangladesh, Chad, China, Ethiopia, India, Iraq, Iran, Libya, N. Korea, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Syria, Somalia, Sri-Lanka, Vietnam must undergo personal visa interview at the Consulate and submit their PR Cards in ORIGINAL. No applicants from the mentioned nations with Study or Work permits are accepted. Processing timing is not less than 20 business days after the interview. Work and study visas applications can not be accepted.
- In some cases Russian Embassy or consulate may request the applicant to provide additional documents like paid hotel reservation, bank statement, etc. and/or appear for the interview.
- There must be not less than 3 business days period between the date of tourist visa release by the consulate and the supposed date of entry into Russia.
- Applicants for Russian work visa or Russian study visa along other documents must provide HIV certificate which has been issued in less than 80 days.
- By Russian law all foreign travelers require to register after entry into Russia. Click here to know how to do Russian visa registration.
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Russian visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: Russian visa pre-screen service and send us your file for quick evaluation.
TELEX CONFIRMATION provided by Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation or by Ministry’s local offices only. If you have such telex confirmation please provide us with the 6-digits telex number along with the name of the inviting organization and its address in Russia.
If applying for a multi-entry or double entry visa, it should be specifically mentioned in the Visa support.
If your business contacts in Russia unable to provide the required support, you may use our service or may get it from the third party and send it to us with your visa documents.
Requests for business visas processing will be on-hold if received earlier than 45 calendar days before the date of entry indicated on the application form.
Still have questions?Look in Russia Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
400 5th Avenue SW,
600 de Maisonneuve
Blvd West, Suite 1700,