Visa Center is a non-government body which allows for Visa applicants to apply for Visa through localized offices in Toronto, Markham, Calgary and Vancouver. No waiting in lines at Embassy and Consulate | Visa Applications are always up to date | Requirements for visa are current; Expedited Service gets you fast visa | Low service fees start at $24 for some applications
|25 daysturnaround||7 daysturnaround|
|Tourist or Private Single Entry Visa (for applicants who already have full visa support documents and paid hotel) valid for 30 days with max 30 days stay||$ 299.00
|Tourist or Private Double Entry Visa (for applicants who already have full visa support documents and paid hotel) valid for 30 days with max 30 days stay||$ 455.00
|25 daysturnaround||7 daysturnaround|
|Tourist Single Entry Visa (for applicants without visa support) valid for 30 days with max 30 days stay||$ 365.00
|Tourist Double Entry Visa (for applicants without visa support) valid for 30 days with max 30 days stay||$ 485.00
|25 daysturnaround||7 daysturnaround|
|Business Single Entry Visa (for applicants who already have full business visa support documents) valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 365.00
|Business Double Entry Visa (for applicants who already have full business visa support documents) valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 490.00
|Business Multiple Entry Visa (for applicants who already have full business visa support documents) valid for 365 days||$ 735.00
|55 daysturnaround||25 daysturnaround||16 daysturnaround|
|Business Single Entry Visa (for applicants without business visa support documents) valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 485.00
|Business Double Entry Visa (for applicants without business visa support documents) valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 585.00
|59 daysturnaround||32 daysturnaround||27 daysturnaround|
|Multi-Entry Business Visa for Canada passport
(for applicants without Russian business visa support documents from Russia, i.e. Invi valid for 365 days
Russia Visa Requirements
- BASIC SET OF DOCUMENTS:
- Valid passport (Valid at least for 6 months from the projected departure date from Russia & min. 3 empty pages)
- One color photo. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable. If you are not visiting our office and prefer to courier your documents you must have your photos done in accordance with Detailed requirements of Russian visas photos.
Photo must have a time stamp of not more than 6 months with address of photo studio at the back.
- On-line Russian visa application form (This form is located here: https://visa.kdmid.ru).
IMPORTANT NOTE! $35/applicant + tax will be applied to your total bill and processing will be delayed by 2 days if you choose to bring/send us the off-line form or incomplete/incorrectly filled-out on-line form. $10/applicant + tax will be applied to your total bill if electronically filled application form submitted by you contains errors and/or omissions.
After completing online form, print it out on the front and back sides of a single sheet of paper, sign and send/bring to our office along with:
- Visacenter order form and Application ID form
- An introductory letter from the applicant addressed to the Russian consulate, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, cities to be visited, and places of accommodations.
OTHER DOCUMENTS AS PER REQUIREMENTS BELOW:
- Copy of the overseas emergency medical insurance policy with minimal coverage amount of 30 000 EUR, which is valid for travel to Russia if you are not a Canadian or US citizen. Please note that the insurance company issuing the policy must have reinsurance agreement with a Russian insurance company possessing a license for this type of insurance or agreement with a service (assistance) organization that organizes medical help (medical transportation services) to the extent no less than as specified in the minimal list of services. You must provide proof that your insurance company has such an agreement. Get approved simple and flexible insurance HERE NOW.
- Non-Canadian applicants must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, Work Permit)
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is Canadian, must apply with their Canadian passports only.
- Former citizen of the USSR or of the Russian Federation emigrated from the USSR or from Russia, must submit: one of the documents which confirms that they are no longer citizens of the Russian Federation (so called "Visa to Israel" or stamp in their passport saying that they left for "permanent residence abroad" before the February 6, 1992, or Landed Document with lading date before February 6, 1992, or official document certifying that their Russian citizenship was abrogated), otherwise the applications will not be accepted. Recent bank statement and confirmed paid hotel reservation for the whole period of stay in Russia. In some cases interview may be required.
- For travelers younger than 18 years old the following additional documents are required:
- Certified true copy of the birth certificate on which the parents full names are clearly indicated. (We may do certification if you provide/bring us the original (additional charge of CAD35 applies));
- Travel consent from both (if child is traveling alone or accompanied by someone else) or one of the parents, who is not travelling with the child (if traveling with the other parent). Consent must be certified by notary or commissioner. (If the signatory is visiting one of our offices, we can certify the signature (additional charge of CAD35 applies));
- Copy of parent(s) passport(s). If one of the parents is a holder of Russian passport, then copy of Russian (not Canadian) passport must be provided;
- For RUSSIAN TOURIST VISA applicants:
TOURIST VOUCHER and CONFIRMATION issued by the Russian hosting travel company. Confirmation must be signed by authorized person and carry the official seal of the Russian travel company. The confirmation of prepaid accommodation at the hotel you are going to stay provided by the hotel. Most consular departments will accept faxed or scanned copies of these documents. You may check here how Russian tourist visa support usually looks like.
If you have Standard tourist confirmation and voucher, enclose them with your other visa documents. If your tour operator or hotel unable to provide the required support, you may use our service (go to the price table for applicants without visa support) or may get it from the third party and send it to us with your visa documents.
For double-entry tourist visa: applicant's copy of flight itinerary clearly showing double entry into Russia from bordering country only is required. Cruise passengers disembarking in St.Peterburg must apply for tourist double-entry visas.
- For RUSSIAN BUSINESS VISA applicants:
INVITATION from your Russian host. It must be issued by the local office of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation (FMS). The invitations are of two types: HARD COPY and ELECTRONIC. In case of hard copy invitation issued for a work, study or multiple entry visas the original (hard copy) must be submitted. You may check here how Russian business visa invitation (hard copy) usually looks like. If you have such invitation enclose it with your other visa documents. In case of electronic invitation enclose its printout to your other visa documents. You may check here how Russian business electronic invitation usually looks like.
- - Applicants with the passports of Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bangladesh, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, North Korea, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Syria, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Yemen must undergo personal visa interview at the Consulate and submit their PR Cards in ORIGINAL. No applicants from the mentioned nations with Study or Work permits are accepted. Processing timing is not less than 20 business days after the interview at the consulate. Work and study visas applications cannot be accepted.
- In some cases Russian Embassy or consulate may request the applicant to provide additional documents like paid hotel reservation, bank statement, etc. and/or appear for the interview.
- Applicants for Russian work visa or Russian study visa along other documents must provide HIV certificate which has been issued in less than 80 days.
- By Russian law, all foreign travelers are required to register their visas after entry into Russia. Use Visa Center registration services to avoid the hassle of your Russian visa registration. Click here to know how to do Russian visa registration.
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Russian visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: Russian visa pre-screen service and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Requests for business visas processing will be on-hold if received earlier than 45 calendar days before the date of entry indicated on the application form.
Still have questions?
Most popular questions:
Q: If I already have my own visa support for Russian visa may I use it to apply at Visa Center?
Q: I have my name spelled incorrectly at the bottom of my Russian visa, is it a problem?
On Russian visas you may find your name in 3 places. In the middle of the visa - your name here is spelled in Russian and in English. And at the bottom. If there is a mistake in spelling of your name at the bootom part, then you should have no concern as this is computer generated version of your name designed for machine reading.
Q: What photo should I attach to my Russia visa application form?
One color photo. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable. If you are not visiting our office and prefer to courier your documents you must have your photos done in accordance with Detailed requirements of Russian visas photos.
Photo must have a time stamp with address of photo studio at the back.
Q: Where can I get a visa to Russia in Vancouver?
You may apply for Russia visa in Vancouver at the following address:
550 West Broadway, Suite 730, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 0E9
Hours of operation: Mon. to Fri. from 9 am to 5 pm
Major Intersection: on W.Broadway, 1 block West of Cambie St
For more information including visa to Russia application form, requirements, fees and processing timings please visit: http://russia.visacenter.ca
Q: Where can I get Russia visa application form?
You may get Russia visa application form by clicking on the following link: https://www.visacenter.ca/pdf/russia_visa_application.pdf
Look in Russia Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
1000 Finch Ave. W.
North York, ON
3601 HWY 7 East,
400 5th Avenue SW,
550 West Broadway