IMPORTANT CHINA VISA ANNOUNCEMENT: From January 02, 2019 China consulates in Canada will require each applicant to come pesronally for fingerprinting. Visa Center advises to get China visa before the end of 2018 to avoid visa process complexities of new procedure! Apply at any Visa Center office or by mail before Dec. 31!
|25 daysturnaround||7 daysturnaround|
|Tourist or Private Single Entry Visa (for applicants who already have full visa support documents and paid hotel) valid for 30 days with max 30 days stay||$ 335.00
|Tourist or Private Double Entry Visa (for applicants who already have full visa support documents and paid hotel) valid for 30 days with max 30 days stay||$ 455.00
|42 daysturnaround||25 daysturnaround||7 daysturnaround|
|Tourist Single Entry Visa (for applicants without visa support) valid for 30 days with max 30 days stay||N/A||$ 365.00
|Tourist Double Entry Visa (for applicants without visa support) valid for 30 days with max 30 days stay||N/A||$ 485.00
|Private Single Entry Visa (for applicants without visa support) valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 535.00
|25 daysturnaround||7 daysturnaround|
|Business Single Entry Visa (for applicants who already have full business visa support documents) valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 365.00
|Business Double Entry Visa (for applicants who already have full business visa support documents) valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 490.00
|Business Multiple Entry Visa (for applicants who already have full business visa support documents) valid for 365 days||$ 708.00
|55 daysturnaround||25 daysturnaround||16 daysturnaround|
|Business Single Entry Visa (for applicants without business visa support documents) valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 470.00
|Business Double Entry Visa (for applicants without business visa support documents) valid for 90 days with max 90 days stay||$ 580.00
|59 daysturnaround||32 daysturnaround||27 daysturnaround|
|Multi-Entry Business Visa for Canada passport
(for applicants without Russian business visa support documents from Russia, i.e. Invi valid for 365 days
|Russian visa registration||$ 115.00
Nearest Russia Holidays - Apply TODAY to avoid delays due to consulate closure!
|Monday, Dec 31||Public Holiday (workday moved to Sat. Dec. 29)|
Russia Visa Requirements
- BASIC SET OF DOCUMENTS:
- Valid passport (Valid at least for 6 months from the projected departure date from Russia & min. 3 empty pages)
- One color photo. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable. If you are not visiting our office and prefer to courier your documents you must have your photos done in accordance with Detailed requirements of Russian visas photos.
Photo must have a time stamp of not more than 6 months with address of photo studio at the back.
- On-line Russian visa application form (This form is located here: https://visa.kdmid.ru).
IMPORTANT NOTE! $35/applicant + tax will be applied to your total bill and processing will be delayed by 2 days if you choose to bring/send us the off-line form or incomplete/incorrectly filled-out on-line form. $10/applicant + tax will be applied to your total bill if electronically filled application form submitted by you contains errors and/or omissions.
After completing online form, print it out on the front and back sides of a single sheet of paper, sign and send/bring to our office along with:
- Visacenter order form and Application ID form
- An introductory letter from the applicant addressed to the Russian consulate, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, cities to be visited, and places of accommodations.
OTHER DOCUMENTS AS PER REQUIREMENTS BELOW:
- Copy of the overseas emergency medical insurance policy with minimal coverage amount of 30 000 EUR, which is valid for travel to Russia if you are not a Canadian or US citizen. Please note that the insurance company issuing the policy must have reinsurance agreement with a Russian insurance company possessing a license for this type of insurance or agreement with a service (assistance) organization that organizes medical help (medical transportation services) to the extent no less than as specified in the minimal list of services. You must provide proof that your insurance company has such an agreement. Get approved simple and flexible insurance HERE NOW.
- Non-Canadian applicants must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, Work Permit)
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is Canadian, must apply with their Canadian passports only.
- Former citizen of the USSR or of the Russian Federation emigrated from the USSR or from Russia, must submit: one of the documents which confirms that they are no longer citizens of the Russian Federation (so called "Visa to Israel" or stamp in their passport saying that they left for "permanent residence abroad" before the February 6, 1992, or Landed Document with lading date before February 6, 1992, or official document certifying that their Russian citizenship was abrogated), otherwise the applications will not be accepted. Recent bank statement and confirmed paid hotel reservation for the whole period of stay in Russia. In some cases interview may be required.
- For travelers younger than 18 years old the following additional documents are required:
- Certified true copy of the birth certificate on which the parents full names are clearly indicated. (We may do certification if you provide/bring us the original (additional charge of CAD35 applies));
- Travel consent from both (if child is traveling alone or accompanied by someone else) or one of the parents, who is not travelling with the child (if traveling with the other parent). Consent must be certified by notary or commissioner. (If the signatory is visiting one of our offices, we can certify the signature (additional charge of CAD35 applies));
- Copy of parent(s) passport(s). If one of the parents is a holder of Russian passport, then copy of Russian (not Canadian) passport must be provided;
- For RUSSIAN TOURIST VISA applicants:
TOURIST VOUCHER and CONFIRMATION issued by the Russian hosting travel company. Confirmation must be signed by authorized person and carry the official seal of the Russian travel company. The confirmation of prepaid accommodation at the hotel you are going to stay provided by the hotel. Most consular departments will accept faxed or scanned copies of these documents. You may check here how Russian tourist visa support usually looks like.
If you have Standard tourist confirmation and voucher, enclose them with your other visa documents. If your tour operator or hotel unable to provide the required support, you may use our service (go to the price table for applicants without visa support) or may get it from the third party and send it to us with your visa documents.
For double-entry tourist visa: applicant's copy of flight itinerary clearly showing double entry into Russia from bordering country only is required. Cruise passengers disembarking in St.Peterburg must apply for tourist double-entry visas.
- For RUSSIAN BUSINESS VISA applicants:
INVITATION from your Russian host. It must be issued by the local office of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation (FMS). The invitations are of two types: HARD COPY and ELECTRONIC. In case of hard copy invitation issued for a work, study or multiple entry visas the original (hard copy) must be submitted. You may check here how Russian business visa invitation (hard copy) usually looks like. If you have such invitation enclose it with your other visa documents. In case of electronic invitation enclose its printout to your other visa documents. You may check here how Russian business electronic invitation usually looks like.
- - Applicants with the passports of Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bangladesh, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, North Korea, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Syria, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Yemen must undergo personal visa interview at the Consulate and submit their PR Cards in ORIGINAL. No applicants from the mentioned nations with Study or Work permits are accepted. Processing timing is not less than 20 business days after the interview at the consulate. Work and study visas applications cannot be accepted.
- In some cases Russian Embassy or consulate may request the applicant to provide additional documents like paid hotel reservation, bank statement, etc. and/or appear for the interview.
- Applicants for Russian work visa or Russian study visa along other documents must provide HIV certificate which has been issued in less than 80 days.
- By Russian law, all foreign travelers are required to register their visas after entry into Russia. Use Visa Center registration services to avoid the hassle of your Russian visa registration. Click here to know how to do Russian visa registration.
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Russian visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: Russian visa pre-screen service and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Requests for business visas processing will be on-hold if received earlier than 45 calendar days before the date of entry indicated on the application form.
Still have questions?
Most popular questions:
Q: If I already have my own visa support for Russian visa may I use it to apply at Visa Center?
Q: What photo should I attach to my Russia visa application form?
One color photo. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable. If you are not visiting our office and prefer to courier your documents you must have your photos done in accordance with Detailed requirements of Russian visas photos.
Photo must have a time stamp with address of photo studio at the back.
Q: I need to get permanent residence permit to live in Russia. How can I do it?
You may obtain it while in Russia. We would recommend you to get Russian business visa with min. 90 days stay in order to enter and stay in Russia as the procedure to get the permit is time consuming.
See here how to apply for Russian business visa: http://russia.visacenter.ca
Q: I am planning to go to Russia to visit my friends. What type of visa should I apply for?
You should apply for private visa. To be able to obtain this type of visa along other documents you must provide visa support in the form of the original document issued by Russian Federal Migration Service (FMS) upon request filed by your friend(s) inside Russia.
After getting such invitation your may visit our office to submit your visa documents. For the list of the required documents please visit http://russia.visacenter.ca
Q: I have got my Russian visa in my passport, but need to change the entry and exit dates. How can I do it?
Unfortunately, once visa has been issued there is no way to correct it. You need to re-apply for Russian visa again - http://russia.visacenter.ca
Look in Russia Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
1155 Rene Levesque Blvd. West